With increasing pressure from regulators and workloads it is vital that Chairs can progress the work of the panel fairly, efficiently and quickly.
To this end we run tailor-made skills training for new as well as experienced Chairs and these can typically include sessions on the following elements:
- Assertive behaviour for Chairs
- Handling in-camera sessions
- Proactive listening
- You are the Chair – choose your intervention
- Handling and steering the public side of the hearing
- Managing different personality types on the panel and others like: Legal Assessor, Respondent representative and expert witnesses.